The Best Advice Ever On The Business of Art & Photography


I'm just like most creative types...I suck at selling myself. This video covers some of the hurdles and the psychology behind selling yourself to clients. Over the next year I will be putting what I have learned in this video, and other sources, to good use. No more starving artist! Look out world!



Topics covered in this video:

• Specific techniques to negotiate with your clients
• Concrete strategies to help you earn more money per job, shoot, photo, etc
• How to –in very specific terms– illustrate the value of your creative work to your clients
• When to work for free (or cheap) and when NOT to
• How these principles can guide so many other parts of your life
• and a metric tonne more…

A must watch!



No comments:

Post a Comment